Tuesday 28 February 2012

Homecoming

Plenty of those lovely spiders that live in curled leaves.
Back at home.  Phew!  Survived the retreat without saying or doing anything embarrassing.

After greeting the man, it was into the garden to survey, prod, determine progress, revive. Here are some things I found.  All is well with the universe!


And the big round spider is in its usual little nook on the eucalypt.





The lambertia is flowering (some might know them as 'mountain devils')



Laurie (or is it Keats?) still dropping in.




The radish and the rocket I planted in seed form on Saturday are already up! - this is the radish.


A cucumber is ready to pick














3 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me of another couple of reasons not to go back to work - retreats and my ability to put foot in mouth and then suffer anxieties about it later. Much better I stay at home gardening and looking after the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We almost had to water today, but then came the thunderstorm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site.
    Termite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...